Wednesday, July 5, 2017

WiP Wednesday - Where Was I?



It's WiP Wednesday, and I'm back to The Pit Boss's Turning Fifty quilt. I've been distracted for awhile. First I had to finish the String Spider Web quilt for the East Cobb Show.  Then I've been quilting a lot for the #machinequiltingbloghop. Plus the monthly blocks for the Twilters bee swap.


This week has been the usual Independence Day celebration with the cousins and more food than should be legal, but I've been sneaking some time in the mornings before everyone else is awake to do a little bit of sewing. I've managed to make two more blocks, so I'm halfway done. 


I have to go back to work tomorrow. One of the team service projects is to pack lunches for kids in need. The team decided that we should decorate the lunch bags to make it a little more fun, and they handed out plain white bags so we could all pitch in. I decided that this was as good a chance as any to practice free motion quilting designs! 

What are you working on? 

3 comments:

  1. That is an amazing lunch bag! It looks like a entangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zentangle and that is one fab lunch bag sure to make the recipient very happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...