Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Stash - Two Steps Back

I haven't posted another Sunday Stash post since the first one, hoping that I would actually finish something. Unfortunately the only thing that is D for DONE is a mug rug, which counts for approximately 0.06 yards of fabric. 


I guess I really should count the squares I used for my class with Christa. (You know, my new BQF? That's Christa Watson for the rest of you.) I made twelve 12" x 12" -ish quilt sandwiches. Even though they are not completed projects, they are as done as they will ever be. Some have already been stuffed into my scrap bag/dog bed cover, and some I will save for reference. But they're done. I'm going to go ahead and count that as 2.5 yards. Honestly, I need all the help I can get.

The bad news, as far as my stash goes, is that I went to the Tiny Stitches Superbolt Sunday Sale. I mean, how can you not?

Do I get credit for the fact that they had these gorgeous gray and purple flannels and I didn't buy any? I want these so badly, and the only thing that stopped me from buying a whole bunch was the line for the cutting table.


I did buy some fabric for a planned project, as well as a black fat quarter for a swap I'm in. If I did the math right, it comes out to about 9 1/2 yards for that, this fat quarter bundle and layer cake. 


Fabric Used this Week: 2.56 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 2.56 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 9.5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 9.5 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: -7 yards used


Here's hoping that I can get back to positive numbers by the end of February! How's your stash?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...